Steamboat Springs Education Fund Grant Applications
Welcome to the Steamboat Springs Education Fund (SSEF) Applications page.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a grant. Grant applications must be submitted using the appropriate online form. Please select your specific grant to begin the on-line submission process.
Once you begin the process, you will have 30 days to complete the form with the ability to “save and complete later”. We look forward to seeing your submission and thank you for helping to support our mission of excellence in student achievement.
- January 16, 2017: School District, Innovation and Community Grants DUE
- January 30, 2017: Questions from Board and Commission on Grant Applications POSTED
- February 15, 2017: Innovation & Community Grants Presentations (not mandatory)
- February 17, 2017: Grant Applicant responses to Board & Commission questions DUE
- March 8, 2017: First Reading of District Grants by Commission
- April 5, 2017: First Reading of District, Innovation & Community Grants by Board
- April 12, 2017: Final Recommendation on District Grants by Commission
- April 19, 2017: Final Recommendations on Community & Innovation Grants by Commission
- May 3, 2017: School Districts, Community & Innovation Grants Awarded by Board
The Education Fund Board and Grants Commission